Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/01 01:06:39 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Metron incubator proposal

I'm interested as well, particularly given the ties to Storm.

I'd be happy to volunteer as mentor and/or committer if it would be welcome. I have some familiarity with both projects (obviously one more so than the other ;) ).

-Taylor

Posted by Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1.A perfect candidate(Metron/OpenSOC) for apache.org.
 Thanking you.With RegardsSree

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.
Terrific - thank you!

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.