Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "V. Trizna" <Vi...@uclouvain.be> on 2012/08/01 09:30:05 UTC

RE: Screen mix

Sorry Maxim but I don’t know what you mean…

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
great news :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Screen mix

---------------------

Re: Screen mix

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Screen mix

Re: Screen mix

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Maybe you are using old DB

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Screen mix

Posted by "V. Trizna" <Vi...@uclouvain.be>.
Hello,

RE: Screen mix

Posted by "V. Trizna" <Vi...@uclouvain.be>.
I don’t see that new menu.

So maybe the problem is there.

I downloaded the version from : https://builds.apache.org/job/openmeetings/

Maybe I need to checkout the last version and build it myself ?  If so can you please send me the link ?

Re: Screen mix

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR