Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Ekaterina Dimitrova <e....@gmail.com> on 2020/08/05 01:02:51 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Updating the C* website design

Great idea and I think a new fresh design combined with new release gives a
great vibe.
The proposed incremental approach sounds reasonable to me.
@Lorina - is the document open for comments or should we send any here? I
will try to go through it in the next few days.

Thank you
Ekaterina