Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ch...@labware.com on 2006/09/15 16:57:07 UTC

Re: help regarded

You can use Regular expression post processor extractors in order to parse
familiarized with Perl type regular expressions and also Regular
expression extractor post processor element in Jmeter.

Regards,

Subhrajyoti
Mobile: +919830079545
Mail: choudhury@labware.com
Web: www.labware.com

LabWare LIMS Solutions - Results Count

"Ravi Kiran" <ra...@bnaindia.com>
09/16/2006 06:13 AM
Please respond to
"JMeter Users List" <jm...@jakarta.apache.org>

"JMeter Users List" <jm...@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
help regarded

hey guys,
                      I have 2 problems while working with JMeter.Please
let me know the solutions as they are very crucial.
               1.The response of a "getmembermessage" in our application
contains two strings that are supposed to be parsed and one used as
condition and other in the next request.how to extract those strings?
              2.Some responses may contain multiple message responses.how
can we capture the two different types of strings in two groups and work
with them

BEST
kiran