Posted to users@camel.apache.org by aidatechinc <HF...@AIDATECH.COM> on 2015/05/08 16:16:52 UTC

s3 component file name

Hello,
  Is there a way to only get the fileName being consumed from S3 without the
folder name?  Example:

bucket:folder/file1
bucket:folder/file2

when I set prefix to folder/   the camelawskey  has the folder name included
as well. which when it lands on the filesystem, it will create a folder and
then the file1.

Re: s3 component file name

Posted by aidatechinc <HF...@AIDATECH.COM>.
works beautifully..

thank you!

Re: s3 component file name

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can likely try using the flattern=true option on the file component
http://camel.apache.org/file2

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 4:16 PM, aidatechinc <HF...@aidatech.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>   Is there a way to only get the fileName being consumed from S3 without the
> folder name?  Example:
>
> bucket:folder/file1
> bucket:folder/file2
>
> when I set prefix to folder/   the camelawskey  has the folder name included
> as well. which when it lands on the filesystem, it will create a folder and
> then the file1.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com