Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by after24 <vi...@after24.net> on 2014/02/01 14:40:56 UTC

Re: Anyone experimenting a huge performance problem in flex MXML/AS3 editing in IntelliJ 13?

Hi Carlos,

Same issue since version 13.0.2, autocompletion is now very very slow.

Vincent.

Re: Anyone experimenting a huge performance problem in flex MXML/AS3 editing in IntelliJ 13?

Posted by after24 <vi...@after24.net>.
I had not followed your link, I see that that this bug is fixed and will be
released in version 13.0.3 next week. This is great news :-)

Good week-end to everyone on the list.