Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Boris Galitsky <bg...@hotmail.com> on 2018/08/17 05:15:52 UTC

OpenNLP.chatbots at apachecon

Hi guys

  Just wanted to share the link to my presentation slot  for OpenNLP.chatbots at apachecon - this is an open source linguistically-heavy chatbot

https://apachecon.dukecon.org/acna/2018/#/scheduledEvent/c842a3629aa83867a

Regards
Boris

Re: OpenNLP.chatbots at apachecon

Posted by Boris Galitsky <bg...@hotmail.com>.
HI Thamme

Your feedback is appreciated.
Speaking about deterministic, I voted for deterministic dialogue management, not linguistic feature recognition.

Nice read about chatbot evaluation!

Regards
Boris
________________________________
Posted by Thamme Gowda <tg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Boris,

--

bgalitsky@hotmail.com> ಅವರು ಬರೆದಿದ್ದಾರೆ:

Posted by ARUN Thundyill Saseendran <at...@gmail.com>.
Wow. Wonderful. I’m also eagerly looking forward for the presentation.

- Arun

Thanks
Arun Thundyill Saseendran
Senior Software Development Engineer
DELL EMC | Infrastructure Solutions Group
Storage Division - Integrated Offerings (VPlex)
Tower B, Bagmane World Technology Center,
KR Puram Marathahalli Ring Road,
Mahadevapura, Bengaluru - 560 048
Karnataka, India
Office: +91-80-4326-8762