Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Keith Wannamaker <Ke...@Wannamaker.org> on 2003/08/08 19:31:33 UTC

eclipse dependencies

I'm switching to eclipse, so I get to rexamine dependencies
in tc (4.1).  Just wanted to make a note for others who may
try to do this:  since there are circular dependencies
between j-t-connectors and j-t-4.0, it is important to build
coyote in a separate project which references both of these
projects, and to exclude coyote from the j-t-connector project.
This makes me believe that coyote shouldn't live in j-t-connectors,
but I suppose there is a good reason why it is there.  Anyway, FYI.
Keith