Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Viknes Balasubramanee <vi...@msn.com> on 2013/08/28 22:02:42 UTC

Search for Experiments of user in a specified date range

Hi All,

I want to fetch the experiments run by a particular user in a specific date
range. Currently we can fetch the experiments run by a user or experiments
run in a specified date range but not the combination of both. So I would
like to add a method in the API to facilitate this.

I am not quite sure where to add this method.

I see get experiments by Project/Date in ExperimentRegistry.

Get experiments by user,id/ get experiment errors/ get experiment metadata
in ProvenanceRegistry.

Can you help me understand why experiment operations are provided in two
services when there is a specific experiment registry and where I should add
the new method.

Thanks

Viknes

Re: Search for Experiments of user in a specified date range

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Can you elaborate more with some examples?

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.