Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Asaf Lahav <as...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 19:52:09 UTC

FW: Navigating through XmlObject with cursor

First of all sorry for cross posting.

When I navigate through an xml object using the Xml Beans cursor I sometimes
get an element that contains an <xml-fragment ... element.

I not sure if it is a bug in Xml Beans or not. (though it appears as one)

So I'm posting a few questions:

1.	Why is an <xml-fragment element returned even though it is not
defined in the xml I loaded?
2.	How can I know whether the xml object element is an xml-fragment
element without performing a toString on the xml object?
3.	Since I'm interested in the element defined in the real xml document
and not in the xml-fragment element, how can I get to it?

Thanks in advance,

Asaf

  _____