Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Aneela Saleem <an...@platalytics.com> on 2015/08/23 00:04:49 UTC

Hadoop group mapping LDAP integration

Hi all,

I'm trying to sync ldap users and groups into my HDFS. It was working well
with ldap:/// but when i switched to ldaps:/// ( LDAP over ssl ) it shows
no groups when i run 'hdfs groups username' command. Attached is my
core-site.xml file.

Can anyone please look at this and guide me what i'm missing?

Re: Hadoop group mapping LDAP integration

Posted by Aneela Saleem <an...@platalytics.com>.
My issue is still unresolved and i can't make any progress. Someone please
tell me what could be the issue? May be issue is from certificates side.
May be i'm not generating them correctly. Please help me getting in right
direction. I'm new to Hadoop security

Posted by Aneela Saleem <an...@platalytics.com>.

Posted by Aneela Saleem <an...@platalytics.com>.

Posted by Aneela Saleem <an...@platalytics.com>.