Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Pontus Ullgren <ul...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/15 10:02:31 UTC

[camel-extra] Problems compiling camel-spring-neo4j

Hi,

Cross posting[1] this from the camel-extra mai list since I'm not sure all
all devs are on that one :-)

I'm in the process of cutting a 2.15.0 release of camel-extra (and later
move on to 2.16.x and eventually 2.17.x).

What is stopping me right now is that the camel-spring-neo4j component wont
pass the tests with the current source and dependencies. I've identified
some dependencies that needs to be updated (due to depending on later
version of Spring in Camel 2.15.x).

However now I get compilation errors. Before I continue to put more effort
into this I just wanted to check if there is somebody on the mailing list
that has more experience with Neo4j and the camel-spring-neo4j component
that can lend a hand.

[1]
http://camel-extra.1091541.n5.nabble.com/Problems-compiling-camel-spring-neo4j-td391.html

Thanks