Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by MarioF <oc...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/31 13:47:17 UTC

Error while register a new customer

Hi all,

I receive this error when I try to register a new customer. I fill all the
mandatory fields (the * ones). Can someone say me where should be the error?

The Following Errors Occurred:

Could not complete event: Could not parse XML file (The processing
instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.)

Thanks in advance,
Mario

RE: Error while register a new customer

Posted by MarioF <oc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Priya. You solved the error. The first line in the CustomerEvents.xml
was empty. I removed this line and wokrs fine.

Thank you again,
Mario.

Posted by Sreepriya S <Sr...@mindtree.com>.
Hi Mario,