Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Mahendra Chheda <mc...@Zantaz.com> on 2001/11/27 02:31:11 UTC

Sending File Attachment using SOAP::Lite

Hello,

I am trying to send a file via my soap method call (Perl client using
SOAP::Lite) to the apache based soap server. However, the format of my call
is giving me errors. Can someone pls guide me on how should the call be
structured.

It seems to be a pretty rudimentary question but I could not see any
documentation at http://www.soaplite.com.

Thanx.

Mahendra

METHOD CALL
-----------
sendFile('file:.\1.xml','mmc')
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CLIENT CODE
-----------
use SOAP::Lite;

my $s = SOAP::Lite
   ->uri('urn:zantazapi')
   ->proxy('http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter')
   ->sendFile('file:.\1.xml','mmc');
print $s->result();

RE: Using alternative transport? BEEP

Posted by Colin Renouf <co...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Wouldn't it be nice to do a JMS version and then use the bridges to
support all messaging systems (i.e. MSMQ, IBM MQ, etc)? We could then use
MSMQ for the MS flavour of web services.

What do you all think?

Cheers,

Colin.

Posted by Brian Gilman <gi...@harpo.wi.mit.edu>.
Hello,

	I would like to try and get started writing a BEEP SOAP transport.
Can someone point to the right set of classes/interfaces that I need to
get going?? I am very interested in using the axis framework in a p2p
application.

				Thanks in advance!!

					-Brian

Brian Gilman <gi...@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Sr. Software Engineer MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902

Using alternative transport? BEEP