Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org on 2005/06/09 23:22:24 UTC

[DAISY] Created: Eclipse

A new document has been created.

Document ID: 22
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Eclipse
Document Type: Simple Document
Created: 6/9/05 9:21:58 PM
Creator (owner): Mark Leicester
State: draft

Parts
=====

Content
-------
Mime type: text/xml
Size: 1335 bytes
Content:

However, we have experience with Windows XP, so some instructions might be
windows-only and need some changes for other operating systems.<br/>
Any feedback on this is much welcomed.</p>

like. However, it is what we use and have experience with, so we'll be using it
in this tutorial.</p>

3.X version.</p>

<h3>Working with Eclipse</h3>

from a simple editor I initially had some trouble finding my way around in
Eclipse. If you feel the same, do spend some time studying the the documentation
to get familiar with Eclipse's way of presenting information.</p>

overview of the various features of Eclipse:
Extensive documentation can be found at the Eclipse site:

Collections
The document belongs to the following collections: ciatutorial