Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Vikas Agrawal Engg <Vi...@aricent.com> on 2008/12/16 20:05:27 UTC

Regarding Personalisation

Hi All
I am working on Jetspeed 2 Portal.How want to give user look and feel as per his theme selected.How can i personalise My Jetspeed Portal

I will set Theme id (Layout decorator and portlet decorator) in subscriber object and based on that response i will have to display theme for subscriber

Please help how can  i personalise my  portal
Best Regards
Vikas Agrawal

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."

Re: Regarding Personalisation

Posted by Vikas Agrawal <Vi...@aricent.com>.
Thanks David
I got ur point
But i am not much aware how can i change PageManager to serve the purpose
What i am having is subscriber object through web services from Server
(which contanins layout decorator id and portlet decorator id)
So can you please help me in bit detail how can i change PageManager for
same

Posted by David Sean Taylor <dt...@onehippo.com>.