Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by milkwaybridge <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2004/07/30 10:41:48 UTC

[CForm] No Cocoon Form found????

  I got this error :
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: org.xml.sax.SAXException: No Cocoon Form found.

from the follow flow:
   var form=new Form(cocoon.parameters["form-definition"]);
   var display=cocoon.parameters["display-page"];
   cocoon.request.setAttribute("form1", form.getWidget());
   cocoon.sendPage(display);

 it works fine if I change cocoon.sendPage(display) to form.showForm(display)
But I don't get what is wrong with the cocoon.sendPage()? I set the form attribute!

btw, would anybody be kind enough to explain what is difference between cocoon.sendPage and form.showForm?
It seems sendPage is better to use as the last page of a flow because it helps to clean up the used resource, right? then what if showForm?