Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pw...@micron.com> on 2017/02/09 17:46:09 UTC

How to get a ProcessorGroup's Version#

Running NiFi 1.1.0. I'm trying to use the nifi-api to call Delete on a Process Group; URL format looks like this: /nifi-api/process-groups/{ID}?version={#}&clientId={clientid}.

I have the Process Group's ID, and ClientID is not really an issue, but I can't figure out how to get the current Version # for the process group.  Calling /nifi-api/flow/process-groups/{ID} doesn't include the Revision section.  Calling this on the parent and then looking at the children doesn't seem to help either...

Thanks,
  Peter

Re: How to get a ProcessorGroup's Version#

Posted by Koji Kawamura <ij...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter,

GET /nifi-api/process-groups/{id} will return revision for a Process
Group (without /flow/ in the path).

# Revision (version & client) is returned
curl http://localhost:8080/nifi-api/process-groups/252b08ac-015a-1000-e683-9ed122374494

# Use version to delete the PG
curl -i -XDELETE
http://localhost:8080/nifi-api/process-groups/252b08ac-015a-1000-e683-9ed122374494?version=2