Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by goose <go...@besonet.ch> on 2007/05/11 14:47:15 UTC

Second request takes one minute

Hello,

I trie to use jmeter to make some performancetest of a webservice.
I use Jmeter 2.2 and send some soap/xml-rpc request. But if I send more than one request 1000 or so. Allways the second request takes some ms longer than one minute. It seems there is a delay of one minute. Can I turn off?

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Second request takes one minute

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
JMeter does not add delays, unless you ask for them, e.g. by adding a timer.

So no, I don't think there is anything you can "turn off" in JMeter to
eliminate the delay.

As far as I know, no-one else has reported this as a problem, so most
likely there is a problem in the network or the server.

But check the jmeter.log file for any error messages.

S.