Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/05/18 15:10:22 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "Hbase/MavenPrimer" by JeffHammerbacher

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "Hbase/MavenPrimer" page has been changed by JeffHammerbacher.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/MavenPrimer?action=diff&rev1=14&rev2=15

   2. [[#unittestoutput|How do I get full log output from unit tests?]]
   1. [[#equiv|How do I do the equivalent of an "ant clean", or "ant jar", etc., using maven?]]
   1. [[#otherjar|How do I try out a jar that is not installed in a maven repository (e.g. a new zookeeper jar)?]]
+  1. [[#newjar|How do I add a new dependency to the project?]]

  <<Anchor(whatdoineed)>>

@@ -121, +122 @@

       <dependency>
  }}}

+
+ <<Anchor(newjar)>>
+ == How do I add a new dependency to the project? ==
+
+ You need to add the required jars as <dependency> entries to the <dependencies> element of core/pom.xml.
+