Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Chen, Donald" <dc...@nrgn.com> on 2005/08/16 17:33:23 UTC

Error - java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException?

Hi, there.

I got a "Error - java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException" complain
when I tried to invoke a web service.

Any idea on how to find out what's going wrong?  And what could be the
reason(s)?

Thanks.

Don
PS.  Configure: WinXPPro Tomcat5.5/Axis1.2/JRE1.5

Re: Error - java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException?

Posted by fa...@de9.ime.eb.br.
Hi,

I'm having the same problem and in my case is because my web service needs to
call a method from a common java class. I need to do this, but I think that
isn't possible in Axis. Does your web service has a method call to another
class to?

--

Fabricio.