Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrian Shum <tc...@taifook.com> on 2008/03/25 07:48:05 UTC

Profile question: "Not to perform some action when profile activated"?

Dear all,

I'd like to know if there is any way to 'stop doing something' when a
profile is activated?

For example, in my project, I invoked certain plugin to generate WSDL by
default.  However, I want
the step skipped when I define something like -DgenWsdl=false

Is there any way to do so?

I'd a search before and seems I can use a default profile
(activateByDefault = true) to put that plugin in,
and another profile which is activated by genWsdl=false.  However, if I
have several similar 'switch'
in my POM, this won't work.  (e.g. a switch to switch off WSDL
Generation, another switch to control
blablabla generation, something like that)

Thanks a lot

Regards,
Adrian

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. Taifook Securities Group, its group companies and their content providers ("Parties") shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this email or its attachment, if any, which could contain virus, be corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, intercepted, lost or arrive late.   The Parties do not accept liability for any damage caused by this email.