Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Chris Winters <ch...@cwinters.com> on 2001/11/09 19:35:01 UTC

[JOB] OpenInteract developer wanted

A company I've been working with asked me to post this job. You'd be
working with a substantial (and growing!) OpenInteract system that I
designed and built, which could be a plus or a minus depending on how
you look at it :-) Feel free to ask me for details.

Chris

URL with full description: http://jobs.perl.org/job/97

Location: (USA) Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Hours: Full-time, onsite

This position will join a team responsible for the development and
maintenance of an interactive data management system for internal
use. Position requires significant experience with intranet
development using OpenInteract, HTML, Perl, SQL, and
Apache/mod_perl. DB2 on AS/400 is also desired. Experience in a
Win32 environment needed with possible Linux migration.

Knowledge/Experience:

BA/BS with minimum 4 years progressively responsible experience within
administrative computing environment; demonstrated experience on a
technical team; excellent analytical skills; detailed knowledge of
database design and relational technology with demonstrable mastery

Experience with OpenInteract, Template Toolkit, SQL, Perl and
programmatically generated HTML very highly desired. Also:
Apache/mod_perl administration, knowledge of MySQL and IBM DB2 on
AS/400, C/C++, thin client or web driven applications development
experience.

Contact information:

To apply or for information, send resume, salary requirements,
references and a sample of your work (a small web-dbi script or
something) to PerlJob2@billheckel.com

No 3rd Parties please. Only US Citizens or authorized to Work for any
employer in the US.

P.S. Recruiters are 3rd parties, see above.

Re: [JOB] OpenInteract developer wanted

Posted by SubbaReddy M <m_...@hotmail.com>.
You can check on this link for required info:  http://perl.apache.org/guide/

best of luck.