Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/15 22:56:41 UTC

Re: Missing reports: DeltaCloud, Droids, HISE, ISIS, Kitty, Lucy, Stonehenge, VCL, Wookie

I've updated the report [1] for Isis.  It still needs to be reviewed by
our mentors (Mark Struberg did so last time) .

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2010

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
looks good.

txs Benson!

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Benson.

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
It is on the wiki.  DeltaCloud....

  Deltacloud

Deltacloud defines a web service API for interacting with cloud service
providers and resources in those clouds in a unified manner. In
addition, it consists of a number of implementations of this API for the
most popular clouds.

Infrastructure:

    *

      Hudson configured to trigger build after commit
      (https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/apache-deltacloud-core/)

Latest activity:

    * Deltacloud API was proclaimed as stable and version 0.1.0 was
      released
    * A new EC2 driver for Deltacloud API (in review process)
    * Client improved to be more stable
    * Deltacloud API is now Ruby 1.9 compatible

Current issues:

    * Support for buckets (streaming)

Signed off by mentor: cctrieloff

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Re wookie

I've notified the community and will report myself if necessary

Sent from my mobile device.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I signed off.