Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org> on 2019/10/15 19:04:36 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Avatica - how efficient is our protocol?

I thought I would resurrect this thread given the announcement of
Flight (link below). I'm not too familiar with Avatica, but it seems
like Flight (essentially a client-server framework for transporting
Arrow data) could be a good fit.

https://arrow.apache.org/blog/2019/10/13/introducing-arrow-flight/
--
Michael Mior