Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Fei LI <FL...@mdacorporation.com> on 2009/11/03 22:42:54 UTC

Can you help

 Hi,

I am new.

I stuck on

1.How to Build Geronimo Eclipse Plugin from Source

The command:

mvn clean install -Ptestsuite

Say:

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.openejb:ejb31-api-experimental:jar:3.1.2-SNAPSHOT

2) org.apache.geronimo.components:geronimo-jaspi:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

How to get through?

Thanks

Fei Li

Re: Can you help

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I'm not sure what you are building, but both of those jars have been
released so the snapshot version is no longer available.

In general if you are having a build problem it is best to explain
exactly how you got the code, such as...

svn co https://.......

thanks
david jencks

Re: Can you help

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Before building the Eclipse Plugins (GEP 2.2.0) you'll need to build a
Geronimo 2.2-SNAPSHOT server locally (from geronimo/brnaches/2.2), as
the artifacts out on the SNAPSHOT repo are really old.  I've started a
build to publish the latest 2.2-SNAPSHOT artifacts out, to get one last
one out there before we have a 2.2 RC to start testing, but it'll take
several hours for the publish to finish.  The best bet, is to always
build the latest server code before trying to build GEP....

-Donald