Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Vikash Agarwal <vi...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/13 11:32:38 UTC

Does TTL works on Column Qualifier and not Column Family level.

TTL for Hbase Tables works on Column Qualifier and does not delete updated
Columns
https://stackoverflow.com/q/55140846/5532738?sem=2

--
Vikash Agarwal

Re: Does TTL works on Column Qualifier and not Column Family level.

Posted by Vladimir Rodionov <vl...@gmail.com>.
You can set TTL per mutation: Put, Increment. May be this is your case? But
there is no TTL per column qualifier in HBase.

-Vlad

Posted by Vikash Agarwal <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vladimir Rodionov <vl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vikash Agarwal <vi...@gmail.com>.