Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> on 2009/06/09 15:42:05 UTC

testAlertingReallyWorks?

I'm seeing intermittent (but quite frequent) failures for
testAlertingReallyWorks. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Testcase: testAlertingReallyWorks took 15.942 sec
	FAILED
Could not find alert in log file:
.../java/build/results/systests/TEST-org.apache.qpid.server.AlertingTest.testAlertingReallyWorks.out

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: testAlertingReallyWorks?

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Gordon Sim<gs...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Aidan Skinner wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Marnie
>> McCormack<ma...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Fortunately or unfortunately, It fails pretty regularly so I'm betting
>>> you
>>> get to raise the JIRA !
>>
>> I'm re-enabling this. Yell if you see it fail please. :)
>>
>> - Aidan
>>

> I've attached the output from a failure to:

Thanks, bloody race conditions. I've comitted what I hope should be a
fix. Let me know if you see this again.

- Aidan

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Aidan,

Fortunately or unfortunately, It fails pretty regularly so I'm betting you
get to raise the JIRA !

Marnie

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rafael Schloming <ra...@redhat.com>.
Marnie McCormack wrote:
> Yes - we see this too. It's one Aidan has been working on. He's on holiday
> this week but back next week and I know he's keen to bottom it out.

Would anyone object to me adding it to the exclude list until he gets back?

--Rafael

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Yes - we see this too. It's one Aidan has been working on. He's on holiday
this week but back next week and I know he's keen to bottom it out.

Hth,
Marnie