Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Abhishek Kumar <Ab...@shapeblue.com> on 2023/09/29 09:33:33 UTC

Re: [PROPOSE] ACS 4.19.0.0 release

Hi all,

Update on the current state of the 4.19.0.0 milestone. Currently, there are 203 open items in the 4.19.0.0 milestone with 72 open PRs and 131 open issues.
Considering the earlier suggested timeline, from next week, we will have to triage the open items more diligently to move the inactive items out of the milestone.
The release timeline remains the same:

  *   Code freeze, and stabilization to accept only critical/blocker issues in the second half of October 2023. We should be in a better position to have a specific date in a week or so.
  *   Cut 4.19.0.0 RC1 towards the end of October 2023.

Looking forward to your support.

Regards,
Abhishek

________________________________
Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Abhishek, looking forward to RC1.

Regards.
________________________________
Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

--
Daan

Re: [PROPOSE] ACS 4.19.0.0 release

--
Daan

Re: [PROPOSE] ACS 4.19.0.0 release

--
Daan

Re: [PROPOSE] ACS 4.19.0.0 release

--
Daan

Re: [PROPOSE] ACS 4.19.0.0 release

--
Daan

Re: [PROPOSE] ACS 4.19.0.0 release

--
Daan

Re: [PROPOSE] ACS 4.19.0.0 release

--
Daan

Re: [PROPOSE] ACS 4.19.0.0 release

--
Daan

Re: [PROPOSE] ACS 4.19.0.0 release

--
Daan

Re: [PROPOSE] ACS 4.19.0.0 release

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: [PROPOSE] ACS 4.19.0.0 release

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: [PROPOSE] ACS 4.19.0.0 release

Update on the current state of the 4.19.0.0 milestone. Currently, there are around 189 open items in the 4.19.0.0 milestone with 73 open PRs and 116 open issues.
Also, there are some issues and PRs in 4.18.2.0 milestone which are marked major in severity.
Considering these and the fact that there are some interesting new features in the milestone that still need some changes, review, or testing we may see some deviation in the earlier suggested timeline.

  *   Code freeze can be expected towards the end of the month, October 2023
  *   RC1 can be expected thereafter in the month of November 2023

Also, if you have got an active PR with a new feature or fix that you would like to see in 4.19.0.0 release please comment with your interest on the Github item.

Regards,
Abhishek

________________________________

--