Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jeff Dever <js...@sympatico.ca> on 2002/08/08 01:35:07 UTC

Re: Getting Started

Hey Matt,

I just tried out the compile of the current CVS and it was fine.  Sean recently added another example as well. I added a compile.examples to the build.xml file to make compiling them easier.

I am not quite qure what the story with Gump is.  Might I suggest using the public CVS repository?
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html