Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <DH...@schubergphilis.com> on 2013/06/20 10:38:47 UTC

TemplateAdapterBase broken

A conflict was checked in with 97f8c52.

Regards,

RE: TemplateAdapterBase broken

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.
I am fixing bugs related to object_store merge, didn't aware there are so many changes on the master related to storage code just in this Monday.
Sorry guys.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

--
Prasanna.,

Powered by BigRock.com

Re: TemplateAdapterBase broken

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Edison burning the midnight oil. He's fixed it in the subsequent
commit however.

--
Prasanna.,