Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/06/09 07:27:27 UTC

[result] Re: [vote] Dennis Lundberg as a Maven Plugins committer

12 x +1

Welcome, Dennis!

- Brett

--
Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/

Re: [result] Re: [vote] Dennis Lundberg as a Maven Plugins committer

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Done.
Your account dennislundberg<http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/admin/user/ViewUser.jspa?name=dennislundberg>is
now in the group maven-developers.

Welcome

Arnaud

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> Are there any special docs that are required reading for a new
> committer? I have found this one:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-m2-development.html

That's pretty much it. We have a draft development process on the wiki too.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.