Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac <ji...@softel.cu> on 2019/09/11 14:59:33 UTC

Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Problems renaming Openmeetings

Rene I'm using Ubuntu Server 18.04 and the problem was in Ubuntu Server 17.04, when I renamed the openmeetings folder the Chat service stopped working, it doesn't allow to use the camera and microphone and you couldn't use it to make video conferences. We are making now some tests to the OM in Ubuntu Server 18.04 to see if it is solved with this newer OS version

De: "René Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>
Para: "OpenMeetings" <us...@openmeetings.apache.org>
Enviados: Miércoles, 11 de Septiembre 2019 10:03:59
Asunto: [MASSMAIL]Re: Problems renaming Openmeetings

Hello Jibsan,

when you use Ubuntu a first idea is to set the correct path in /etc/init.d/tomcat3.sh the variable catalina_home.
But when your OM is accessible from your browser I need more detailed information whats not functionally - and whats your OS.

Best regards,

René

Am 11.09.2019 um 14:53 schrieb Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac:

Hello I have a problem while renaming Openmeetings to another name, for example if I want to change the name of the openmeetings folder from "openmeetings" to "streaming" for example it start to give some problems and becomes inestable to the chats and video conferences, please, some body can help with this?

Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Problems renaming Openmeetings

Posted by Stefan Kühl <st...@quatrekuehl.eu>.
Hey @all,

I agree with René. This must be a problem with path-finding. Renaming is
not equal with installing in antoher directory.

Greetz

Stefan