Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ramon Maria Gallart <rg...@asistemas.net> on 2002/07/19 10:05:53 UTC

Error missages

Hi all. I'm facing two error messages with which i don't know how get
rid of them. Does anyone know what to do with them?

Thanks.

--------------------------------------
[ERROR]: At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
specified on table.

[WARN]: table-layout=auto is not supported, using fixed!

--------------------------------------
Ramon.

Re: Error missages

Posted by Harm Kok <h....@diderottrack.nl>.
The first error is caused because FOP expects you to fill in a table
width in the <fo:table> element. if you do this (for example
width="100%" this error will be gone.

Regards,

Harm Kok
Diderot Track

AW: Error missages

Posted by Reichert Bernard <va...@gmx.net>.
You are using fop from the apache project and they doen support this
function yet!
Read your error messages! This will be supported in som time (i think)