Posted to bridges-user@portals.apache.org by Tamilselvan Radha Krishnan <Ta...@igate.com> on 2008/06/09 15:32:23 UTC

Customizing Portal Themes

Hi,
I'm new to struts portlet bridge and I just ran the JPetstore demo
successfully.   Also I have understood the creation of custom themes and
layout for the portal application.   My query is that I need to provide
few themes option to the logged in user (Not through Admin console)  I
guess it would be simple, but I could not find any article on showing
customizable themes on the portal page.

It would be a great help if any one provide me the customizing themes.

Thanks and Regards,
Tamil
iGATE is Ranked No. 3 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6
by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS  in a cross industry survey of Best Companies to work for in India
----------------------------------------------------------------DISCLAIMER---------------------------------------------------------
Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended for use only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments

Re: Customizing Portal Themes

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Hi Tamil,

I think you're posting to the wrong list.
This list is primarily for bridges users and concerns *portlet* development.
You question really has nothing to do with bridges but is very much *portal* specific but as you don't mention which
portal I don't think anyone can help you with this right now, and probably best not here (on this list) anyway.

I suggest asking this question again on a dedicated list for your portal.

Regards,

Ate