Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Sakari Isoniemi <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/16 06:37:37 UTC

What Source Control Systems buildr supports ?

I found none from documentation for "Source Control plugins"

SubVersion would be needed.

This is not a must, Eclipse plugin is more importatnt and seems to exist.

Re: What Source Control Systems buildr supports ?

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Note that currently only the release task uses the source control system to
tag a release.

Starting with 1.3.4 (trunk currently), Alexis made the SCM pluggable so you
can easily add your own now if it's not supported out of the box.

alex

Posted by Alexis Midon <al...@gmail.com>.