Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yann Verlynde <yv...@oxade.com> on 2002/11/13 11:30:01 UTC

Validator Problem

Hello,

Excuse me for this silly question but I don't understand the difference between these 2 attributes in html:javascript tag

dynamicJavascript="false"
staticJavascript="true"

Thanks in advance

Re: Validator Problem

Posted by Andreas Langmann <an...@isb-ag.de>.
> dynamicJavascript="false"

generates dynamic javascript specially for a specified formName
!this generated code needs the general javascript

> staticJavascript="true"

generates general javascript (functions for the generated code)

so you can generate in every page the dynamic code and the general code
only in one page.
(dont forget to include the general code - jsp-page into every page.

--
Dipl. Ing. (BA) Andreas Langmann
Software Developer

ISB AG