Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2021/12/24 07:10:25 UTC

Anyone interested in reviewing this pull request to move to Java 17?

Hey folks,

Anyone interested in reviewing this PR?
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/pull/343/files <https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/pull/343/files>

Is it a good time to move to Java 17, or should we do one more release before we move?

Antoine

Re: Anyone interested in reviewing this pull request to move to Java 17?

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
+1 to stay on 11 as a requirement.
IMO, a project that is primarily a library to be used by others needs to
not require upgrade by consumers and to target the largest consumer base as
possible.

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.

Posted by Adrian Sutton <ad...@consensys.net.INVALID>.