Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by digital paula <cy...@hotmail.com> on 2013/11/14 22:15:22 UTC

RE: cTakes Document Preprocessor Component Error - SOLVED

I added the full path for the TypeSystem to the CdaCasInitializer descriptor (the only primitive AE in the AggregateAE) and it works now like a charm.   Thanks James!

Also, thanks to Samir for responding....how's it going old friend? :-)

Posted by samir chabou <sa...@yahoo.com>.
going well thanks :)