Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kamal Gupta <kg...@tech-group.co.uk> on 2004/02/06 11:11:49 UTC

Request.getParameter()

Can I set the request to null once I have got the value i required.

I have a parameter which has to be set to null in the request object once it
is been used as i dont want that request to go to the next page

Can anyone help

Regards

Kamal

Re: Request.getParameter()

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
On 02/06/2004 11:11 AM Kamal Gupta wrote:
> Can I set the request to null once I have got the value i required.
>
> I have a parameter which has to be set to null in the request object once it
> is been used as i dont want that request to go to the next page

No, you're not allowed to edit the request parameters. You can set and
remove request attributes though.

Adam

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2