Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/25 08:23:15 UTC

[OT] I'm Partially offline those days

Hi guys,

just to inform you that I'm really on and off thos days until
thursday, having familly stuff to deal with. I'm not full speed, and I
can't really check what's going on with JIRA, as I don't have internet
connection on my laptop (my fingers are suffering from using a W$
machine to type this mail, you can imagine how bad I feel :(

FYI, we will try to freeze the code soon (by the end of this week,
that's for sure), and try to cut a release (1.5.2) before Apache Con
EU. Alex and I are pretty busy trying to finish what we are committed
on (Cursors and Entry API), then on the bug fixes, then on the
release, not to mention the prezo we have to prepare for the
conference. Be patient, wa may be a little bit less responsive ...

Thanks a lot to all the team who is dealing with the installers, the
tests, the build env, etc. You are doing a great job !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [OT] I'm Partially offline those days

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
> FYI, we will try to freeze the code soon (by the end of this week,
> that's for sure), and try to cut a release (1.5.2) before Apache Con
> EU. Alex and I are pretty busy trying to finish what we are committed
> on (Cursors and Entry API), then on the bug fixes, then on the
> release, not to mention the prezo we have to prepare for the
> conference. Be patient, wa may be a little bit less responsive ...

The surefire reports are now online as well (generated once a day):
http://vm094.oxylos.org/projects/apacheds/surefire-report.html

The report is create during site generation by using 'mvn celan deploy
-Dintegration' (hope this does the integration tests as well.

To get reports like findbugs, cobertura test coverage, taglist, ...
you'll need to navigate into the specific module as these reports aren't
aggregatable.

HTH
Felix