Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2015/07/16 21:08:54 UTC

Committer organizations

How do folks feel about adding an "Organization" column to
http://calcite.incubator.apache.org/develop/ showing which company or
organization each committer works for?

I am mildly in favor of this. Most of the other projects I checked
list committers' affiliations, but not all.

+0

Julian

Re: Committer organizations

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.
+1

Vladimir

Re: Committer organizations

Posted by Jesus Camachorodriguez <jc...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
+0

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
Mine is Dremio, not MapR.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
I suspect a copy/paste error :-) : I'm at Salesforce.com

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
OK, done. I have checked the change into git. The web site will not be updated until we release 1.4, but you can preview the web site at http://calcite.hydromatic.net/develop/.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Oops. Should be:

* James R. Taylor Salesforce

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
I can only speak for myself. I would like to acknowledge the patronage of the company that employs me and makes it possible for me to contribute to Apache projects.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hsuan Yi Chu <hy...@maprtech.com>.
+1 Sounds cool.