Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Clément Maignien <c....@edic-syliance.com> on 2005/08/18 17:25:22 UTC

RE : inputCalendar and charset

Yes indeed ... same problem for me ... It should be "aujourd'hui le jeu., 18 août 2005"
I tried to fix it but with no result.

Clément

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Can you open a jira request on that? If there is one already open, can
you vote for the open one?

Even better, would you be able to supply a patch to fix this problem?

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at