mobile NumericStepper

Hi All,

I am using a NumericStepper in a mobile app; it works fine on Android,
but on iOS the TextInput part is not selectable.

Before i attempt to debug the SDK or build a replacement component, has
anybody else experienced this and found a workaround?

Thanks for any help,

PS: I know that NumericStepper is not recommended for mobile, but its
the perfect component for my needs.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

Re: mobile NumericStepper

Posted by quick6black <an...@gmail.com>.
there is a nice one posted on github from group that has made some great
mobile components.

https://github.com/People-in-action/eskimo

Re: mobile NumericStepper

Actually, TextInput is selectable - but soft keyboard doesnt open when
its focused.