Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by James Mao <ja...@iona.com> on 2007/06/25 07:30:56 UTC

Re: Wrong namespace: message="ns2:faultDetail"

Hi Dan,

I tried with the latest snapshot, it is

<wsdl:operation name="pingMe">
      <wsdl:input message="tns:pingMeRequest" name="pingMeRequest">
    </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output message="tns:pingMeResponse" name="pingMeResponse">

    </wsdl:output>
      <wsdl:fault message="tns:pingMeFault" name="pingMeFault">
    </wsdl:fault>
 </wsdl:operation>

tns is

xmlns:tns="http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http"

So seems correct in the latest snapshot.

James

Posted by Jim Ma <em...@iona.com>.
Hi Dan ,

I have fixed this two issues with commit
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=551106 .
Do not know if you can get a snapshot kit includes this fix.

Bo or Dan Kulp,
Is cxf snapshot build daily updated  ?

Thanks

Jim