Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dan <da...@mcenter.com> on 2003/01/14 00:27:42 UTC

newbie books

Any suggestions for a good read on XML,SOAP and web services for Java
developers, especially for those of us with no practical experience with XML?

Re: newbie books

Posted by Gene Chuang <ge...@yahoo.com>.
I'm half way through Sams "Building Web Services with Java" and found it a pretty good
read.  It's got a good primer chapter on XML and focuses on WS development on Apache
Axis.

Gene