Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Stephan Classen <st...@gmx.ch> on 2014/03/02 20:33:01 UTC

Re: Onami Persist setup

Hi Simone

Thank you very much for helping out with the page setup and the pom.xml

I had a second look at my proposed API :)
I still like it and it is much closer to the Guice way than the current one.
If nobody has an objection I will go forward and start implementing it.

Regards
Stephan

Re: Onami Persist setup

Posted by Stephan Classen <st...@gmx.ch>.
I committed a first implementation of the new API together with a
extended test suite.
I have some classes to rework and clean up but after that I feel that
onami-persist is ready for a first release.

Is there a procedure for maturing from sandbox to trunk and becoming a
full onami project?

Regards
Stephan

Re: Onami Persist setup