Posted to users@submarine.apache.org by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2020/09/05 03:36:59 UTC

Re: integrate submarine 0.4.0 with zeppelin

hi sefty nindyastuti,

First of all, I am very sorry for taking so long to reply to your email.

When submarine became an independent top-level project of apache, it
planned to provide a completely independent operating environment,
so there was no need to update the interface in zeppelin.

If you want to try submarine, please download our compiled tar package,
https://github.com/apache/submarine/tags

The submarine project is still in the process of rapid development, The
current v-0.4 version cannot be used in a production environment.
We expect the v0.7 version to be used in a production environment. Please
continue to pay attention to the development of the submarine project,

Thank you!

XunLiu
best regards