Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by lining jing <ji...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/14 03:09:08 UTC

Cwiki edit access

Hi, I would like to be able to edit pages in the Confluence Flink space. Can
someone give me access, please?

Thanks

Re: Cwiki edit access

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lining,

Could you please information about why you need page access authority, and
which page you want edit?

Best,
Jincheng

lining jing <ji...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月14日周五 上午11:09写道:

--

Best,
Jincheng

Re: Cwiki edit access

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi lining,

Sounds good! I have assigned write edit permission to `jinglining` account.
Please log in again and verify whether it works. Have a nice day at work!

Best,
Jincheng

lining jing <ji...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月14日周五 上午11:49写道:

Re: Cwiki edit access