Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/22 01:49:00 UTC

[VOTE] Allow tracking of download statistics on flex.apache.org

Please vote to allow the use of Google Analytics [1] to track download
statistics of Apache Flex source, binaries and Installer artifacts.

If you have any comments, please reply in this thread: [2]
Here is the JIRA ticket that describes what needs to be done [3]

Thanks,
Om

[1] http://www.google.com/analytics/
[2] http://markmail.org/thread/g3l6t7gt2guxh7qg
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33361

Re: [VOTE] Allow tracking of download statistics on flex.apache.org

Posted by Avi Kessner <ak...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Omar Gonzalez <om...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

-Omar

Re: [VOTE] Allow tracking of download statistics on flex.apache.org

Posted by Christophe Herreman <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Christophe Herreman
http://www.herrodius.com

Re: [VOTE] Allow tracking of download statistics on flex.apache.org

Posted by Tink <fl...@tink.ws>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
+1 (non-binding)

-Mark

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
+ 1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Allow tracking of download statistics on flex.apache.org

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
Bump..

It would be great if more PMC members voted on this issue.  If you are
against this idea, a -1 with an explanation/alternative proposal would be
great as well.

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Roland Zwaga <ro...@stackandheap.com>.
+1

--
regards,
Roland

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Allow tracking of download statistics on flex.apache.org

Posted by Miguel Martín-Forero Ruiz <mi...@cycle-it.com>.
+1

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Sent from my mobile device.

Posted by Jonathan Campos <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> wrote:

> +1 (binding)

+1 binding

--
Jonathan Campos

Re: [VOTE] Allow tracking of download statistics on flex.apache.org

Posted by Jaydeep Tank <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1
Regards,
jaydeep Tank

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
+1 (Binding), pending legal review from Apache.  I don't see that being a
show-stopper.

-Nick

Posted by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1 (Binding)